- Writ Petition in the Karnataka High Court challenging the permission to allow mining in Dandeli Sanctuary. All mining has since been shut down - 1995-1997.
- Legal support for the Interlocutory Application in the Supreme Court leading to the clearing of large scale forest encroachments in Chikmagalur District - 1999-2000.
- Interlocutory Application in the Supreme Court through Advocate P.K.Manohar leading to the prohibition of tree felling and other commercial exploitation across all Sanctuaries & National Parks in India. This is one of the most important interventions in the Godavarman omnibus forest case with the ban being operational since 14th February 2000. This has effectively blocked State Governments/Forest Departments across the country from pursuing tree felling and also greatly contributed to rejection of several developmental project proposals involving commercial exploitation in National Parks and Sanctuaries - 1999 - 2000.
- Interlocutory Application in the Supreme Court leading to the closure of a mega iron ore mining project in Kudremukh National Park through a landmark Judgment - 2001-2002. Click for more on the The Kudremukh Campaign
- Complaint to the Karnataka Lokayukta resulting in the premature closure of the World Bank India Eco-development project in Nagarahole due to detection of massive illegal tree felling, hunting of elephants and financial corruption, all amounting to over sixty million rupees during the project period. – 2003-2004
- Application before the Central Empowered Committee of the Supreme Court leading to the stoppage of road widening and closure of all traffic between dusk and dawn on the Mysore - Manandavadi Road which runs through an extremely sensitive portion of Nagarahole National Park. The Report of the Central Empowered Committee, after site inspection, was submitted to the Supreme Court on 5th May 2008 and the Supreme Court accepted the Report and all recommendations including closure of the Road between dusk and dawn. 2007- 2008. Click here for a detailed chronology
- Writ petition in the Supreme Court challenging the Forest Rights Act which is currently under hearing - 2008 onwards. Click here for important Order(s)
- Impleading Application in the High Court of Karnataka seeking immunity to forest personnel against malicious litigation aimed at lowering morale of protection staff resulting in an Order directing the State Government to consider the draft submitted by the amicus curie and frame appropriate guidelines for protection of forest officials – 2013- 2014 Click here for Order
- Writ Petition in the Karnataka High Court challenging the diversion of buildings for luxury resorts by KIOCL within the limits of the Kudremukh National Park. Click here for Order and Web report